Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mr. Grinch

This it the story of Mr. Grinch.... One Christmas I got a Grinch doll. In one of our moves he disappeared. I hadn't thought about him in a while. Then one day at my Grandma's house I saw an old picture of me holding him. A few days after that I found out that I was going to be admitted to the Hospital for a few days. I really wanted to take my Grinch with me. So my dad looked everywhere! In the attic, shed everywhere! No luck. My dad knew that I was upset. So on Christmas morning I opened a box ( all from my dad) and inside there was this Grinch! I was so happy I got teary! So that is my story of Mr. Grinch.

5 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Addison Mae, You have one thoughtful DAD! You also have one tremendous MOM! Raise your hand if you're spoiled. I love you.

M'Liss said...

I am so glad dad thought to do that for you. I know how much it ment to you. You are just the bestest girl ever. Love you!!!

Marni said...

I never heard that story before!! So cute! Your Dad is so good to you! :)

RatalieNose said...

Girl you have a blog! Fantastic! Your background is so cute! Love love love!

Moira-Lin said...

WOW! Your dad sure loves you. You are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family :)