Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aaaahhhh!!!!!!


I have been terrified of doctors for a long time because I have been traumatized by them because of my medical conditions and what they do to me. So this week we went to my allergist to tell him I haven't felt any better. We also told him about the diet my naturopathic doctor put me on where i couldn't eat sugar or grains or chocolate...... He was not happy we went to see her. He doesn't believe in all that stuff. So then he says to me and my mom you guys are living in a chaotic storm and that we need to get out. So he says the next best thing to do for me is to SURGICALLY put in a feeding tube where I cant eat anything! Its just formula that goes into my feeding tube. Wait that's not all! Then he says my new doctor that we just switched to might want to rescope me first! So thats two times being put to sleep! I do NOT do well when I wake up from the anesthesia! I get really sick! So we will go to my new doctor to see what he wants to do sometime this week. (sigh) But there is a good side to all this! I can go back to my old diet with sugar, CHOCOLATE, rice products and some other stuff. So I get to stay on this diet until we get the tube. ( but i'm still scared!)

3 comments:

Moira-Lin said...

I know in the end this will be the best thing for you. It won't be fun for a while but you are going to feel so much better. I'm excited for you to not have tummy aches anymore! Love you Addie :)

sassy101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M'Liss said...

The deleted comment was mine. I tried all day Monday to leave you a comment but it wasn't working. Anyway- I think you are just the bravest girl I know. I am so proud of you and the strength that you show through all your trials. I love you so much!