Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I got tagged! This is a fun one! You are supposed to pick the 6th picture in your 6th folder...
I don't have much to write about this one. This is my brother Jarom, Playing his video games. Its his favorite hobby! Now its my turn to tag six people..... Natalie L., Mliss, Rachelle s,
Alex E., Moiaralin, Grandma Carla Ok so go to your sixth folder and click on your sixth picture and write a short something about it. If you have already been tagged go to your seventh folder and click on your seventh picture. Then you tag six people! Have Fun!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Moira-Lin said...

How fun! Ok I'm gonna try and do that later. :) Hey I have your blue lunch bag and ice pack here from the other night.

M'Liss said...

He is such a good brother to you. I love your blog!

RatalieNose said...

Thanks for the tag girl! I needed something to post about!