Thursday, February 19, 2009

DIET!!!!


As you all know I am on a really strict diet with my food allergies. But I haven't really felt any better on this diet. And its a hard diet! I cant eat corn,potato,chocolate,sugar/splenda,peanuts,
wheat,melons,pineapple..... and the list goes on. So I have really been struggling with this hard hard diet. So i called my doctor to tell her that I wasn't feeling much better on this diet, and how I felt about this diet. She just said what she always says " My goal is to get you better" And gave me more medicine. So now i just torture myself by looking up pictures on the computer of stuff I cant eat. So I will be calling her again on Friday to tell her that i don't know if I can eat like this anymore. ( Food allergies suck!!!) But I am trying to remember that some people have it worse than me.

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Addison Mae, I am so sorry you have to go through this. Yes, food problems cause all kinds of grief in people's lives. We are praying harder for your recovery and to be able to eat at least a few "not-so-good-for-you" foods. I love you.

RatalieNose said...

NO CHOCOLATE???????????
YOU POOR POOR POOR DEPRIVED THING!!!!!
THE MINUTE YOU GET TAKEN OFF THIS HORRENDOUS DIET YOU LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BRING YOU YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!