Friday, May 8, 2009

This is me with my get well balloons after I got my surgery here are some more pictures.
This is a bracelet that I made in the Teen room at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Its GORGEOUS!
This is me at my Grandma Carla's house after my surgery.

Here I am again at my wonderful Grandma Carla's house.
These are flowers that I got from my wonderful Grandma Belva
Me with my Flowers.
This is Shelly. I made her at the Teen Room at Phoenix Children's Hospital out of a cast like for your arm.
This is the making of Shelly.
They had a Teen Room where you could do activity's. They had a Twilight trivia there where every one wins a prize but i was to sick to go. bummer.
This is the remote that controls the Universe.
This is the cupboard.
This is Rachelle The other best nurse EVER!!
As you can see I am very well taken care of.
This is the best nurse EVER!! I love her! Her name is Anna! Shes the best!
This is my curtain.
This is the white board.
This is my T.V. (and yes it has cable)
This is the most awsomest phone in the whole world.
This is my wonderful roommate Monica.
Its done! Its finally done! I got my feeding tube put in on April 28th 2009. Here is my stomach before I got my feeding tube.
This is my stomach after I got my feeding tube.

I stayed in room 315 B.
THE END ( finally)

5 comments:

RatalieNose said...

Oh you brave brave girl!!!!!!

Moira-Lin said...

Your pictures were great! I'm so glad this part is over for you and hope that you keep getting better every day. WE LOVE YOU!!

Grandma Carla said...

You are such a great girl! We love you. You are also sooooo lucky to have two "wonderful" grandmas. Thanks for the compliment!!! I love you. Thanks also for letting me play hangman with you. I was getting a bit better. I still need more practice to beat you or your mother.

M'Liss said...

Addison I am SOOOOOOO proud of you. It was not an easy thing to do but you worked through it. I know that it is a struggle daily, not eating food & the pain, but I know that you can do it. You are one of the bravest and strongest people I know. I love you so much!!!!!

Amy said...

Hi, I'm Amy, your dad's cousin. You are a brave young woman. My brother got a feeding tube when he got got his ventalator and rods in his back when he was 16. It took a little time for him to get used to it, but now he really likes not having to eat all the time. It looks like you had wonderful nurses. I've worked at a hospital and that is one of the best hospitals I know of. Just stay strong and you will do great!