Saturday, March 21, 2009

After many scrapes cuts and bruises i finally got it! Me and my mom went to the Twilight release party at Walmart. We waited for one hour until the came out with a big cart of movies. So the guy brings out the big kart with all the movies and asked my mom if we could move a little. But we were between a cart the movies a chip stand and a couch so we couldn't move very much. Then the guy lets go of the cart and jumps back. Everyone went CRAZY!! Everyone was pushing me and I almost fell to the floor. But thankfully my mom grabbed my arm. So to get people off of us my mom is now grabbing movies and throwing them behind here to get people off of us. So then I grab a movie and somebody smashed my finger into the cart of movies and steps on my foot. So i have some battle wounds but it was worth it. But the thing is is the two disc one that we wanted wasn't even in the big cart of movies, they were by the register. So my mom grabs the stuff we had in our shopping cart which was two new Twilight shirts, a Twilight purse and some twilight key chains and buttons. Then we run to the register to get the Twilight two disc special edition. So even though all this happened you know we will be doing the same thing for New moon.

2 comments:

RatalieNose said...

OMG That sounds EPIC!!!!!
You and M'Liss are SOLDIERS!!!!!!
Enjoy some Twilight Happiness for me!!!

Moira-Lin said...

I had to laugh out loud!! CRAZY!! Hey, I will go with you for New Moon! Sounds like such a FUN time, but I will wear my battle gear. :)